Get free advice from a financial security advisor, and take advantage of the exclusive benefits offered to members of the Quebec public service.
- Advisor's Service
- Life and Health Insurance
- Savings and Investments
- Mortgage Loans
- Presence of a financial security advisor in most workplaces
- Analysis of your financial situation and development of a personalized financial strategy
- Personal financial advice
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
- Free access to the Best Buds program, a 24-month accident insurance for children under age 6
- Succession Advantage (free of charge)
- RRSP: Exclusive interest rate
- High-Interest Savings Account (La Capitale Stow & Grow Account): Exclusive promotions
- Accurate projection of your retirement income with the help of specialized tools created to analyze public service retirement plans
- Additional rate reduction on new mortgage loans
- First-time Homebuyers Package: free home and legal access insurance when first mortgage loan is obtained
Through a mortgage financing advisor partner of La Capitale Civil Service Insurer Inc.
Financial Education Seminars
Ask your employer if any seminars are currently available!
Call us today! It would be our pleasure to advise you.
Commission scolaire de Montréal
Commission scolaire Pointe-de-l'Île
Commission scolaire Marguerite-Bourgeoys
*Partner of La Capitale Financial Services inc., financial services firm | **On behalf of La Capitale Financial Services inc., financial services firm
1. The premium refund of up to $175 is available for eligible clients, i.e. Quebec public administration and public service employees and their spouses. An eligible client is any person who holds La Capitale home, auto, leisure vehicle, life, health or travel insurance, savings or investments products, a mortgage loan, or is insured under a group insurance plan with La Capitale. The total annual premium of the new life insurance contract must be a minimum of $500. A cheque will be sent to the contractholder within the 60 days after the policy is issued. Some conditions apply.